Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ingrid Michaelson on Friday

Yeah, so that was a quick rebound from depression in the last post. I just wanted to mention Ingrid's awesome concert this past Friday night. It was for the Music Inspires Health concert series that was hosted at Lisner Auditorium at GW. I was actually surprised that it didn't sell out because Ingrid is HUGE! But, I'm not complaining because we got great seats and the tickets were 15 buckaroos. The opening acts were April Smith and Ari Hest. Ummm...tell me why I came home and downloaded their music??!! I'm currently obsessed with Ari Hest because 1. He's hot, 2. He sounds like Elvis with his deep voice 3. Although he has a deep voice, he has a beautiful falsetto and 4. He's hot. So yeah it was an eventful night because I got to finally see Ingrid live and I must say she's amazing and so lovable! There was some malfunction with one of her guitarists so she proceeds to play the piano and has the crowd singing with her on her version of the Intro song of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Amazing:) Musicians have the best job in the world. They play music all day everyday. What could be better than that?

No comments: