Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reflection on this time last year

Wow, I cannot believe how fast time flies! Exactly this time last year, I was in orientation for medical school. I am writing this blog because of the numerous emails I am receiving daily about orientation week at GW. The Class of 2012 is currently there enjoying the free breakfast every morning and fun activities all the while meeting new faces and seeing new places. How exciting! I am giddy just writing about this because it brings fresh to mind how excited I was at that point. I was finally in medical school and ready to be on way to save the world! haha..it really was that dramatic in my mind:) Of course I'm still uber excited, but it doesn't compare to the initial feeling of disbelief I had that first week of school. I was actually in medical school and I was at a school I really want to go to! I am definitely excited to head back to another grueling year...although I'm currently pouting that my last summer of freedom is now coming to a close.

No comments: