Thursday, February 5, 2009

Month of concerts





It has been an awesome past couple days. First, I found out randomly that one of my favorite singers will be coming to DC early March. Missy Higgins, the singer-songwriter from Down Under will be playing at the 9:30 club on March 2nd and who else to open for her but that one cute Asian guy, Justin Nozuka:) This concert alone made my week! I've been dying to see Missy live and I just watched an update on her U.S. Green tour...and what do you know...I'll be seeing her myself! Holla!

Then...I was sitting in my normal back corner of the lecture hall listening so attentively to cases of nephrotic syndrome while checking my emails on the AnnaBerry (my blackberry) when I stumbled on an informational email from the GradLife Office announcing ticket sales of Jason Mraz and Ben Folds for a concert next weekend. OMG! There are three bands/artists that I would just fall over if I saw live and the Geek in the Pink is one of those artists! Holla again:) It will be a great month of live music!

No comments: