Saturday, October 16, 2010

wow it's been ages

Talk about writer's block. This has been a long dry spell in my writing on this blog. It totally defeats the purpose of me creating this blog in the first place as I planned to write my every step, road block, and hill climbed through the beast that is medical school. Ultimate fail! Well...it has been a really interesting year so far. I'm currently wrapping up the last week on psychiatry and then I'm off to Vegas for a month of Neurology at UMC. My schedule worked out fabulously as I will get to spend QT with my family for a month while doing a rotation and then I have a month in the motherland (Samoa...sigh) doing my international elective in obstetrics. Yippeee! I'm really excited about getting back into some baby catching action again! It's been way too long. My OB rotation was back in Jan/Feb which seemed like forever and a day ago. So this will be a nice refresher before I get into 2 months of primary care working in outpatient gynecology early spring next year. Exciting times ahead:)

I really should be studying for my psychiatry shelf and I only signed in to "follow" a friend's blog...but the NEW POST button was calling my name. Now, seeing my thoughts go straight to print is quite therapeutic...lesson learned. I really need to post more. A few friends have created blogs recently so that was another gentle reminder for me to start up this old engine again. Until the next post...which will hopefully be sooner than later...coocoocachoo:)

No comments: