Sunday, May 25, 2008

The end of MSI

Wow. I can't believe it's finally here! Finals are finally over...well, first year of med school to be exact...and now I'm sitting on my favorite couch at home in Vegas while ribs and shrimp skewers are being cooked on the grill:) I love summers in Vegas. It's super hot but it's always a great time. Gosh, what a sigh of relief. Well, we have not received our final grades yet but at least finals are over and now it's just a waiting game for our grades. I hope it works out...

Until then, I will be hanging out at home, catching up with Bones and Greys Anatomy, watching new movies, and maybe do some shopping for my summer trip to the beautiful islands of Samoa. I can't wait to go back home this summer! I'll be really busy with the survey I'm going to administer but I'll be catching up with old friends and people I haven't seend in about 7 years. Crazy how fast time flies!

But back to medical school, this year has been amazing and crazy and fulfilling and more than what I imagined med school to be. I learned an astronomical amount this year! A year ago, I would not have believed it was possible to learn this much, but the brain is an amazing organ and proved me wrong. I'm really scared on what second year will bring to my plate because I hear horror stories on how much MORE information there will be and how harder it's going to be, but I'm looking forward to another crazy year....well, not just yet. I want a nice long 13 weeks all to myself without medical school on the brain. I want to just chill and hang out with family and friends having bbq's and going to the beach and reading books other than text books. What a fabulous summer it will be...

1 comment:

Amisha said...

i think you have the best summer trip out of all of us... miss and love u!