Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gmail's backgrounds

So I've been trying out the different backgrounds for gmail in the last few days. Since I spend a substantial amount of time looking at emails, I might as well enjoy the scenery. I was only prompted to try out the different options recently, though. Since this feature came out, I had the "ninja" theme. I find it really cute that at the very bottom of my email page, the ninja husband and ninja wife are eating dinner together. I like to think this happens around my dinner time in the evening, but alas, i discovered that the ninja meal is a semi-permanent fixture. Wouldn't that be cool though? I think there's one theme where the time of day and the weather in your city will be displayed on your screen as part of the themed background....I think. Unless I'm totally making this up. Anyways...I tried the different themes and am now back to the ninjas. I can't seem to let them go just yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its okay,I love them and i shore want one on my gmail.

Unknown said...

Its cool,escpecially the Island one.