Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Painted Line Swagger


The time ticks and blinks that it is over
So soon after what is said and done
I halt in my line, walking sober
In my slight apprehension, the mice on the mind's wheel has begun.

Now there's no stopping who says what
Where those words land, it is unknown
My somber mind relays but I already forgot
Just what I was going to say out of a mess so grown.

Life for that minute moment has stopped
All levels of life as you know has a focus on just you
Recover so energy and fuel retains stock
Or not and you are yet to be blamed for being a fool.

You are stranded and alone in this
Nowhere to turn or run and hide
Determined to not fail so you can spend the rest of your days in bliss
You step forward- one foot in front of the other- confidently to walk the straight line in stride.

No comments: