Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twilight

Oh my goodness. Yes, I should be studying instead of writing this blog. And yes, I should not be reading a book that has nothing to do with my studies because I really have no time right now to read anything but pharm, path, and micro. But I just have to mention that I'm totally obsessed with Twilight. I'm a new fan of Bella and Edward so I'm barely finishing up the first book of the series, Twilight, and just cannot wait to get my hands on the next book. But, I will try my best and refrain before I fail my exams that are just around the corner. I can hear those exams breathing down my back and frankly, I am really scared. As I write this, I must admit that one of my windows is currently opened to searching through Amazon for the next book in the series. What am I going to do with myself?

1 comment:

Puanani said...

Welcome to the bad bad addiction Stephenie Meyer has created..lol!