Saturday, November 1, 2008

Should I get one?

I've been eyeing the Nikon D80 Digital SLR for quite some time and have been going back and forth on whether I should buy it. The pendulum swings back and forth from yes to no...sometimes multiple times a day. Yes, I am that indecisive! This is why I love buffets and buffets love me (at least my midsection). I don't really have to make a choice because all the options are available to me:) Should I get it or should I not? Should I wait? Oh gosh...another question just got inserted into the mix. How does a pendulum swing in three directions?

1 comment:

Puanani said...

Yes! I love DSLRs, and am particularly fond of Canons because they're easy to learn, but Nikons are really really good and have a great variety of lenses. I had a Nikon SLR (yuck..film), and liked it a lot too (aside from the film).

So yeah. I vote the pendulum swing to a YES! lol