Monday, December 1, 2008

Holy Moly...how did I get so behind?

This is a question I ask myself EVERYDAY in medical school and I ask this of myself when I just remembered about my blog. Haha. I just realized that it has been a while since I last posted. I really can't write up on what I like to call the "back scoop" because it would take way too long and it's already 2:30 am, which is way past my bed time. So, I will sum it up as best as I can. Here goes...

So, the last set of exams were cruel and unusual punishment...even the worst terrorist wouldn't deserve those exam questions. I turned 25 and celebrated with some fabulous people and wine, of course...but sadly, I didn't get an opportunity to blow out candles and make a wish for the next year of life...but that's okay, because I made a wish while sipping from a wine glass:) I decided to surprise my parents over Thanksgiving by flying home and playing tourist with them and my sister, Deidre, for a couple nights on the LV Strip. I consumed an exorbitant amount of food, played poker (and won), and spent time with family on Thanksgiving Day. I am currently obsessing over getting two things: a nose piercing and a Nikon D80 (I know...I'm still thinking about it). The nose piercing will have to wait until Christmas because I have way too many military obligations this semester. I am praying every possible second to pass my exams in 3 weeks so that I can enjoy a dear friends' wedding (shout-out to Christine who will no longer be a single gal in t-minus 3 weeks). And last but not least, I just bought the new Blackberry touch phone (Storm)...this thing is pretty sweet but SUPER ANNOYING TO LEARN! I must confess that this was the first handbook I read cover to cover. Such a loser! I thought I could figure it out on my own, but finally gave up when I locked myself out of MY OWN PHONE and had to go to the Verizon store and ask for help on this one issue. I know the Verizon guy thought I was some kind of nincompoop.

Until the next post, hasta pasta.

No comments: