Sunday, December 14, 2008

Laundry list for winter break...

Because I can't seem to stop thinking about Christmas and winter break, although I have two monstrous exams looming over me, I will write out ten things I would like to do or need to do this break.
1. Attend a wedding of an old friend- TOP OF THE LIST!
2. Hiking at least once with my sister
3. Snowboard with Susan for the first time....ahh!
4. Analyze my data from my summer project...this is a "NEED TO DO" but not a "want".
5. Watch Heroes seasons 1, 2, and...is it season 3 now? I will make my mom watch with me.
6. Finish books 2 and 3 of Twilight
7. A handful of spin classes...this may be pushing it.
8. NEVER SIGN ONTO GMAIL...NOT EVEN ONCE!
9. Play Rockband with Clari and the gang.
10. Visit Firefly's to drink some sangria and eat some tres leches...yum!

No comments: