Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!






I had so much fun this Thanksgiving because I managed to keep going home a big secret from my parents. They were pleasantly surprised when I met them and my sister at dinner the Wednesday before Turkey Day. I mean...how could I possibly not be home on my absolute favorite holiday? I did use the excuse that I needed to study when I broke the "bad news" to my parents that I wouldn't be going home for Thanksgiving this year...and of course, they bought it! Hahaha....the schemes.

My cousin Andrew, who is a marine stationed in Okinawa was visiting his brother and mom for the holiday so we had a special guest this year. And of course, there's never a complete Thanksgiving without some poker. Holla at your girl for winning a round of poker!

No comments: