Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things to do when an abundance of free time is on your hands

So I made a list a couple posts back of the things I wanted to do over this winter break. I'm excited to announce that I actually checked off a few things. The big one is that I finished watching the whole first season of Heroes. Holla at your girl! Now I understand the obsession that my roommate has with the show. I'm trying to finish season two so at least I'll be somewhat caught up in order to carry a decent conversation about super human powers:)

As for the Twilight saga...I'm almost done. Book three was tackled today...so melodramatic! Bella is quickly becoming a character I despise. Granted that her friends are vampires and werewolves and it's hard to hold her own among them...but still...she's getting on my nerves!

So far, my winter break has been so relaxing. My sister and I have been hanging out doing random things. I went out with my parents last night to listen to some music at a lounge...shout out to J.A.M.M. who plays nightly except Mondays at Bally's Hotel Lounge. I've also been taking pictures...lots and lots of pictures with my new Nikon D80. Finally got it! Yay!

At the very least, I accomplished a big goal: Med school is currently NOT on the brain.

No comments: